AB Water Cycle Activity Book by Myrna Martin
Why this Water Cycle activity book is for you!
You will like this activity book because it uses inexpensive materials for your children to learn about the water cycle. Most of the materials listed in each activity can be found around your home. The directions are clear and easy to understand.
Sample activities your children will like to do
- Floating paper clips on the surface of water
- Create music with glasses of water
- Find the volume of marbles in a measuring cup
Our Blue Planet
Earth is often called the blue planet because from the Space Station or flying in outer space over 70% of the planet is covered with water. This book contains fun science activities about the different properties of water.
The activities use inexpensive materials usually found around your home or at a local store. You can have a Treasure Hunt with your children before starting this fun science book.
Your children will have fun looking for science materials around your home. You can store the materials in a cardboard box. Your children will get excited about the various science activities as they look for materials during their treasure hunt.
Each chapter in the Water Cycle activity book includes . . .
- A mini-lesson introduces each activity.
- List of materials they will need for the activity.
- Directions on how to do the activity.
- More Science Activity Ideas includes additional science activites your children can do.
- Science Behind the Activity is information for you.